Thorpe’s insulation craft experts are skilled in industry wide applications of insulation materials and weatherproofing/metal jacketing methods for hot, cold and cryogenic applications. We combine experience with insulation material science, proper engineering practices and only high quality materials to develop innovative solutions for customers. Our craftsmen are well known for their quality of work and our in-house apprenticeship program insures continued excellence. Thorpe customers include refineries, power plants, food processing, and all stages of the petrochemical industry.
Thorpe has successfully executed major plant turnarounds and emergency outages for over 60 years. Our crews are cross trained to provide insulation, scaffold, and other specialty and general plant services allowing better project management, improve response time and efficiency, and greater flexibility from the plant perspective.
INSULATION SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Maintenance, outages, turnarounds, and new construction
- Insulation of boilers, ducting, piping and equipment
- Hot, cold & cryogenic applications
- Corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- Removable reusable insulation covers/pads
- Heat tracing (steam and electric)
- Aerogel flexible blankets
- Furnace penetration seals
- Shop & filed installations
- Personnel protection
- Sound attenuation and heat conservation systems
- FDA approved systems for food manufacturing
You can expect safety, quality and performance on every job.